10 April 2007

two sore bums

and by that I mean derrière, not vagabond. Roomie went with me last night to ballet class, and we're both feeling the effects today :) The class was a mixture of pure ballet and some lyrical/modern dance--lots of fun, but a different set of muscles than I'm used to using. We spent a good amount of time rolling around on the floor, and once you got past worrying what you looked like doing it, it felt really great to just dance it. Then after work/school today, we compared notes and both were sore, in exactly the same place--the bum! Various involuntary groans were heard in the apartment tonight as one of us sat down or got up.

We must remember that it's good pain--sore muscles mean more tone (and hopefully less fat).

good pain...good pain...

4 comments:

JM said...

Isn't is so funny how you can "find" muscles like that when you do new things? I hope you heal quickly so you can sit and stand comfortably.

Elizabeth said...

Rolling around on the floor, huh? I'd like some video of that.

j.j. said...

I think it is so cool that there are ballet classes for adults and that you can take advantage of that. =)

Ldani said...

I hadn't thought of vagabond until you mentioned it; now every time I check to see if there is a new post, all I can think of is vagabonds.