02 August 2007

car update

it has been repaired! my car is now back in its rightful home, the parking space in front of my house. so glad that it is back home. while I definitely enjoyed tooling around in dad's bug for a day, my car is so familiar and comfortable to me. I know where everything is.

However, I think I may begin shopping for a new car in the next few months-- I have been stranded one too many times. but there's no time crunch or pressure like there would have been if I decided not to repair my old car. I also have more time to save money!

4 comments:

gtnissanfan said...

Wow, that was a quick repair. I have fond memories of the Integra, but I've never been stranded by it. What was broken?

When you start shopping around, I'd be happy to give you some brotherly advice. I know your car needs are different than mine, but we did the "new" car search last spring/summer.

JM said...

I'm glad you have a car to drive!

Erin said...

the distributor died. The times before when it quit, it was the rotor--part of the distributor, I believe. so now it has a whole new distributor.

I'll always take brotherly advice. Its all a bit overwhelming car shopping!

Anonymous said...

Great work.