13 March 2007

a pretty picture and a dance studio

This is a picture I took at the Villa d'Este in Tivoli, Italy. It may be one of my favorite shots, because it has been my wallpaper on both my laptop, as well as the big momma computer I got when I started undergrad.

I should be doing my construction technology 2 homework right now, but I'm stalling by blogging! :)

The Studio Atlanta Dance


This is the dance studio that I take an adult ballet class at on Monday nights. Its a lot of fun, and a great way to get some exercise! I love the other women who are in the class, and the instructor makes it very relaxed and enjoyable. Last week we danced to the Beatles "Come Together!" What fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool picture - I remember it actually from earlier (which summer was that??) I'm so glad you've enjoyed the ballet class. Is that a surprise?

Erin said...

that was the summer of 2002--between my junior and senior year of undergrad.

no, not really a surprise at all!

Ldani said...

I like the picture. If E the Architect does not work out, you can try E the Photographer.