04 April 2008

roar 2008


Last weekend was the 23rd annual production of the Roar of Love. How I miss dancing in it! But I was able to be involved--I worked backstage. All of the girls who were little bitty when I was in the company are now the senior company members. It makes me feel old!

Above is a picture of the alumni who were at the show. Some watched in the audience, some worked backstage, and one danced as a guest artist in the ballet--she was the lead. We're all so proud!

It's a tradition to always take a picture of the alumni who show up for the performances. Last week was no exception!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth said...

That's so neat, Erin! That's especially cool that you volunteer backstage!