21 October 2007

my stay-at-home-wife


I have been blessed with every working woman's dream...my very own stay-at-home-wife :o)

Who else will be at home to meet the repairman/serviceman between the hours of 8:00 and 5:00? Who else will run to the store, pick up milk, and deposit it in my fridge--the milk magically appearing between the time I leave for work and when I return home? Who has even vacuumed for me while I've been gone? Who else has volunteered to paint rooms of my house while I'm out earning a living?

I must say, I'm blessed indeed. Thanks, stay-at-home-wife!

She's also been known to go by the name of Garden Fairy at times...

2 comments:

Ldani said...

You're so lucky. I would love to have a stay-at-home wife. Actually, I'd settle for being one.

j.j. said...

Like I've said before regarding Garden Fairy...I'd LOVE to have Paint Fairy come visit my house!!! It is a blank slate. So, if she runs out of things to do at your place, we'll welcome her with open arms over here! =)