06 September 2008

17 things

I know, I know, its been forever.... what have I been up to? well, here are 17 things I've been up to in no particular order:

redoing my bathroom,
rearranging furniture,
a blueprint art project for my wall,
working 10 hour days with a three day weekend (but that just ended),
joining facebook,
making jewelry,
starting Financial Peace Univ next week,
getting in the last few swims of the summer,
studying up on LEED for my first LEED project at work,
trying to get over a cold--lots of chicken soup and vitamin C!
work, work, work--designing a high school (I have such a cool job),
trying to finish IDP so I can take the ARE and become a real architect,
seeing old friends,
weekly evening activities: small group, adult ballet, & choir
trying to repair my internet--boo routers that quit on me!
going to the eye doctor lots and lots--boo my punctate keratitis!
recovering a $3 desk chair--hooray yard sales!

17 has no particular significance--that's just how many I thought of. maybe I can get it together enough to post some pictures--we'll see :o)

3 comments:

JM said...

Yay! So glad to get an update. Sounds like you've been very busy. I bet your bathroom looks great!

j.j. said...

You're alive!! Thanks for the update. I'd love to see some pictures of your home projects, and anything visual you'd like to share about this highschool design. That is so cool!

Ldani said...

Alive and busy. Goodness! I don't think I could do the half of it.