15 September 2007

Sean's visit

Last week, Sean came to visit for a couple of days as you all know. Sorry we missed you, Lisa! It was so nice to see him in person. I actually had forgotten how tall he is. That probably sounds crazy, I know. I'm used to being one of the tallest people in a group--so I always notice when someone is taller than me--especially if I have to look at eye level, or (gasp!) look up to look them in the eye. I was definitely noticing that I was looking up to look Sean in the eye. :o)


(see, I really do have to look up to look him in the eye)

Spending time with him reminded me of high school, the last time that we really spent a lot of time together. Fun times. I was definitely having some flashbacks while he was here.

Can I just say that I'm just about ready for those two to move a smidge closer!

Now, if I could just find some way to hang out with both my bros at the same time, that would be really awesome. Can't remember the last time that happened...

8 comments:

gtnissanfan said...

I also had a really good time just hanging out. The few days in Augusta were probably the most relaxing days of our trip. Mom & Dad's pool is perfect for that sort of thing!

Elizabeth said...

The Bailey clan has also had their fair share of relaxing by the pool with the whole family! It's a great gathering spot.

How about this Christmas? Are the far away ones coming home?

j.j. said...

Erin - I love your hair. That style looks so good on you!

JM said...

I was trying to think of the last time you were all in the same place at the same time. Was it at the beach last year?

j.j. said...

Will you email me your new mailing address?? Trying to gather them for wedding invitations!

Erin said...

nope, wasn't at the beach last year, because I was in Paris! I can't remember either. Anyone out there know?

Thanks Jen! I will send you my new address. wedding invitations--very exciting!

Ldani said...

I think it must have been Christmas 2005 in Augusta.

JM said...

I forgot about that, Erin. Lisa, you must be right. Wow! That's a long time! We need to make more effort to make sure everybody is together next time.