22 June 2007

upstairs

I had a housewarming party last weekend, and while I failed to take any pictures during the blessed event, I did take pictures of the upstairs beforehand--the first time it was actually cleaned up enough to do so!

The guest bedroom/office:
with the drawings of Paris Gramma bought when she was there-I love them!

I love the sunlight in this room-it's very calming.

The chest of drawers survived the car ride! The door on the left it to the shared bath.

My bedroom:
with memaw's bedroom suit and nana's side tables as bedside tables :) (and the other bathroom door)

looking back toward the door.

The bathroom:

the vanity (with the HEAVY mirror I installed myself)

Looking to the left of the vanity (and on the wall behind you)

The tub is on the left, looking back toward the vanity and my bedroom (standing in front of the toilet)

and finally, at the landing looking into my bedroom and down the staircase. and that's it!

Susan, Lindsay, and Nancy throw a great party, I must say. It was a lot of fun to have my first official party at my house. It is now thoroughly warmed!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I really like the bedroom and office paint colors. Quite peaceful and cool. Well done, Erin.

JM said...

Cute! What color are the walls in your room?

Erin said...

thanks! unfortunately, I can't take any credit for any of the paint colors--they were all there when I purchased!

Jennifer, the paint in my room is a kind of taupe/gray/brown color: it's called "sticks and stones" by sherwin williams.

Ldani said...

You have a lovely home, Erin.

j.j. said...

Happy Birthday Erin!! Sorry the well wishes come late. I did remember you guys yesterday, but failed to send any greetings. Hope you had a nice b-day.
I love the pics of the apartment. It looks really cute =)

Elizabeth said...

Josh, Kate and myself send you birthday greetings. I hope you guys had an awesome time celebrating with the fam. Can't wait to see some vacation pictures.

On a separate note, I've been telling Gramma about the "blogs" and she's asked me several times to see pictures of your place. Hopefully the next time I'm at the Bailey's, I'll show her round all of the cousins blogs. I think it's so great that everyone keeps in touch.