06 November 2008

I know that everyone tells me I don't need to wear heels...


and some people go so far as to tell me that it's not fair for me to wear heels.

but I can tell you this, they sure can make you feel good.

today I felt just a little more authoritative, a little fancier, a little more important, a little thinner, and a little prettier. I also think I walk a little straighter when I wear them.

my heels today were a whopping 3 1/2" tall. so they made me 6'-1 1/2". (definitely taller than I'm used to being)

so I'm sorry to those who think it's not fair when tall people wear heels--but I'm going to keep wearing them and feeling good when I do.

hooray for heels!

you know what's not fair? when all of your sleeves are about 2" too short. :o)

1 comment:

Elizabeth A. said...

Those are beeyootiful!! I love heels, and you should totally wear them. Not that I would really know how you feel because all my sleeves are too long and my pants are even longer, but I love high heels that make me feel pretty and slim. Nothing makes your legs look better than 4 inch heels, well without working out that is.